Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regional Geography

Options
  • 15-05-2010 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Would it be necessary to learn all the Primary, Secondary, Activities for all regions?

i.e Can you be asked for the activities in the specifically the BMW and/or Dublin Region?

Or could I just learn the primary for the BMW and the Secondary/ Tertiary for Dublin etc

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭gonnaplayrugby

id say u will get away with it(it's what i'm doing) but you never know really. I'd say they could specify a 'core economic region' or 'peripheral economic region'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭MariaBabii

I asked my teacher that and they could ask 'What are the disadvantages for tertiary activities in an Irish region you have studied?' so you would have to answer on the Western region since it is less developed than the GDA? I think that is the only way it can come up, but I don't think it ever came up before! I reckon you could take the gamble because they won't specify the question in all three regional questions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭McGarnagle92

Yeah think I'll take the risk on this one.
    The majority of them in the past seem to be An Irish Region you have studied,
    so just take your pick.

Thanks for the replies:)

Advertisement