Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another EMO What do I do post lol

Options
  • 15-05-2010 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Lol ok guys, im gonna do my emo bit for the month here, so if you got a valid suggestion or comment, go ahead

Ok so

There is a guy I know, for a while,

He has always been really flirty with me, and I mean REALLY, he knows about my sexuality and when I say anything he replies, "sure I'm Straight, im only messing" and keeps doing it

Now I was speaking to somebody else recently and they have said its a commonly known secret that hes Bi.

I am kindof unsure if i should just go for it, and see what happens or not lol - given my past history with these situations lol

Anyway, what do people think lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

I think you should grow a pair and go goth :rolleyes:

on the other thing , go for it as long as you can live with what will happen if he rejects you

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

If you just make a move on him you might freak him out, since he may not have sorted out his sexuality yet. You could try something confrontational like saying "stop teasing me if you're not going to act on it" or "you're all talk, stop teasing me" etc..

Advertisement