Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6700 /Parrot 3100?

Options
  • 15-05-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Does anybody know if there any issues with pairing a nokia 6700 with a parrot 3100 car kit? I am due an upgrade but just want to be sure there are no issues

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I dont have a 6700 to test it for you, but i haven't had a problem with any nokia using the 3100. Ive tried plenty of new and old handsets.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭futurec

6700 is not on the compatability list for the CK3100 so would'nt chance it

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

futurec wrote: »
    Cheers,very hard to get an answer to this...you wouldnt happen to have a link to a site the shows what phones are compatable

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

futurec wrote: »

The 6700 is a new enough phone, so that would be the reason its not on the list. The compatibility list probably hasnt been updated since the 3100 launched, it only has handsets that were out prior to its release.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭futurec

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭bonzos

Just an update..got my new phone(nokia 6700) today and it works with the CK3100:)

Advertisement