Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec or Business?

Options
  • 15-05-2010 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭

Which should I choose? This is going to be purely a points subject, so which would be easier to do well in at HL? Which course is shorter? Which is easier to predict?

Also, I got a B in HL Home Economics in the JC but I didn't do Business.. all answers are appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 repeatLC

hi, id say business is the easiest to do in a year. I know people who hav gottens As jus after one yr!
    In home ec u must do a project as well and as far as i know alot of that is done in 5th yr!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

repeatLC wrote: »
    hi, id say business is the easiest to do in a year. I know people who hav gottens As jus after one yr!
    In home ec u must do a project as well and as far as i know alot of that is done in 5th yr!

Thanks for the advice. I'm only in TY though, so I don't need to get either done in one year.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

I hate home ec with a passion...its not particularly hard its just absolute sh*t.

Advertisement