Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No motivation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Sophsxxx wrote: »
    I'm such a bloody daydreamer!!:mad:
    I'm finding it impossible to stay sitting down without being completely distracted by something stupid!

your not alone in the daydream department . . ."thank you all for coming, id like to thank..." <<my oscars speech :D:D:D haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 L.C.Deirdre

Ah now, lets be cool here- who knows what hidden genii (??) lie among us?! <-- not me, anywho!! :L

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

I'm really motivated! Learnt 2 history essays already in less than 2 hours! Woooo! I've shortened everything to 4 or 5 essays so I'm quite happy!!! :) god bless flash cards!!!

time to go tackle another seeing as I'm not tired and buzzed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I might try studying at night- might work better.

I like studying from 5 till 11 or 12... With little breaks in between. It helps to time yourself studying... 20 minutes per essay for history after making out flash cards that sorta thing!

Guys keep motivated!!! :D

• Advertisement

at morning or night ?:)

Night. For mrnings 11 am till 3 or somethin.. Then a two hour break.

By tge way LC do you have anything on the 1916 Easter rising?

my flash card take ages to write out :mad::mad::mad:

1. Intro
    2. Home rule
    3. WW1/IRB
    4. pearse
    5. What went wrong in the event
    6.Consequences e.g destruction, executions etc
    7. Conclusion

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Grad was last night....feck it I'm taking today off to recover! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

aine92 wrote: »
    Grad was last night....feck it I'm taking today off to recover! :D

That's the same as me! Had a fantastic night, but lack of sleep combined with a hangover has just made the whole study thing awful. I feel guilty about taking a whole day off 11 days before the LC begins :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

ive barely being doing anything!!!
    starting tomorrow im gunna try do 10-7 every day, that gives me time to go out and gives me like 100 hours of revision hopefully.......if i stick to it lol... :(

That's basically what I'm doing mwah. Really that's enough time to get at least a B in everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

I had some motivation 4-5 days ago. I did at least 3 hours of study per day (which is good for me). then suddenly, my internet died. I thought it would help me study but no, I just end up sitting here bored looking at the television doing even less study. I'm feeding my addiction to the internet at the moment in my friend's house. T_T

Go home and study you foo'!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I've been taking it easy the last few days. My graduation was Wednesday and lasted the whole day so I did absolutely nothing. Got home after 3 which seemed like a great idea at the time but I couldn't sleep much and ended up watching tv. I studied a bit that day but was absolutely wrecked! Then today I had classes in school but did a bit when I got home. I have motivation but it just seems to go when I actually go to start to work. Can't believe it's so close though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭greenbetty69

im just doing 2 subjects, and i feel like im screwed coz i didnt keep up all year with the work.. now its just piled on top of me :( roll on the summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

A week to go boys and girls, no work done by me in two weeks... Time to lock myself into my room...

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

I'm going for 390 hopefully. Have done homework but hardly any study. If anybody is hoping for 500 or more and if you haven't started studying you are fecked.
    390! thats the spirit same aim as me hopfully it can be done! ;)

I'm aiming 400... All I can hope for at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Slugs wrote: »
    A week to go boys and girls, no work done by me in two weeks... Time to lock myself into my room...

I panicked there. Its 11 days lets not get ahead of ourselves...

/panic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

;) you get the idea :p

Advertisement