Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pay as you go swimming NAC/Coolmine

Options
  • 15-05-2010 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi,
    Does anyone know how much it costs to use the pool for lane swimming at the NAC or Coolmine without membership of the pool?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,974 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Normally €14 for the NAC but I think it's cheaper before 9:30am or after 8pm on a weekday. (Or before 9:30am/after 7pm on a weekend).

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭biomed32

its 3.80 euro in coolmine usually a 45 minuet stint although getting membership ie a student @26 euro the enterence price is 1.80 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ofey

Yes it is €14 for a swim in the NAC. That is way too expensive. This includes the slides but no use for a adult who just wants to swim and is a non-member.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

The NAC is €8 from 6am until 9.30am and in the eves from 8pm until closing. http://www.nationalaquaticcentre.ie/NAC_TimesPrices.php
    I've mostly gone there on Friday eves as the pool stays in the 50meter format. During the week from Monday to Thurs in the eves it changes to a 25meter format. Having gone to markieviez and meadowbrook you pay €6 for 45mins and then you have to get out, at least in the NAC you can stay as long as you want. It's good if you want to go for a long swim and its a great facility. If I was living closer to it would use a lot more.

Advertisement