Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kit Kat Ice Cream.

Options
  • 15-05-2010 4:10pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Picked up a 4 pack in my local Tesco.

Very disappointing. The ice cream and chocolate are both very ordinary. There is a kit kat finger going through the middle which may be it's saving grace but it doesn't really taste like a kitkat at all.

3/10.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Better off getting some vanilla carte d'or and crush up some kitkats into it. Bourbon creams are nice crushed up in ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I didn't know KitKat were coming in an ice cream form. I absolutely love KitKat's so I don't know if I'll be trying this if it's a bit of a flop! Can I ask what area your Tesco is in? I don't think I've seen any in Sligo..

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Tesco in Midleton, cork.

They're on offer now, 4 kitkat cones for 2.50.

Eating one now. My first post was after i ate one that was just bought in Tesco, so it wasn't properly frozen.

The one I'm eating now was in the freezer last few days and is much better,

jayteecork wrote: »
    Tesco in Midleton, cork.

They're on offer now, 4 kitkat cones for 2.50.

Eating one now. My first post was after i ate one that was just bought in Tesco, so it wasn't properly frozen.

The one I'm eating now was in the freezer last few days and is much better,
    Sounds good! I was wondering how anything involving a KitKat could have received such a poor review! I think my local teco just has Magnum Gold and the new Cornetto Enigma on sale. 4 for 2 euro also. What a pity :/ I will look out for a Kit Kat Ice cream tomorrow in Dublin though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Adzee

It was horrible I thought , I barely like kit kats

• Advertisement

I don't think you were ever in much luck of enjoying a KitKat Icecream if you don't even like the bar in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Very very bland.

Can't believe I broke my diet for it :(

will try the crush your own option!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dubh101

They are half price for a 4 pack in Dunnes at the moment,thought they were a bit small,tasted ok give them 5 out of 10, would much prefere the flake cones myself.:D

Advertisement