Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carboots/Markets in tipperary

Options
  • 15-05-2010 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

Anyone know of any carboot sales or markets in tip. A friend of mine has some stuff they want to sell, a mixture of second hand stuff and new stuff. Any on during the week anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

There is a new car boot sale starting at the Royal Hotel in tipp town. Tomorrow is the first day so there should be a crowd around if you are selling. I never heard of a car boot sale during the week though.

cullen5998 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any carboot sales or markets in tip. A friend of mine has some stuff they want to sell, a mixture of second hand stuff and new stuff. Any on during the week anywhere?

Fethard have one of a Sunday. not sure what stall price is at moment thought but it was cheap some years back. Only thing is you have to get there early.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

Was at the Tipp one last Sunday, what a waste of €2......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Cuffsgrange in Killkenny. used to be a big one there, haven't been there in years.

iceage wrote: »
    Cuffsgrange in Killkenny. used to be a big one there, haven't been there in years.

one in cillin hill out the carlow road too of a saturday. i wont say anymore for fear of making this a thread which belongs in kilkenny forum. bad enough they are robbing all irelands on us :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement