Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wedding

• 15-05-2010 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭

okthis might be wrong place but i need a little help. im going to my girlfriends cousins wedding, and im not sure if am supposed to wear a suit or not?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

If you're attending the whole thing, I'd say you definitely should wear a suit unless advised otherwise by your girlfriend.. If going to the afters, this is usually a bit more casual.

That is, if we're talking the "typical" Irish wedding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

You should definitely wear a full suit if you have one.

If you don't have one and it isn't possible for you to borrow or buy one, you'd probably get away with wearing good trousers and a shirt and tie ... at the reception, most of the men will end up taking off their suit jackets anyways as the night goes on!

But a suit would look an awful lot better, especially as you'll probably be meeting a lot of the "in-laws"!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

haha thanks guys a suit it is :)

Advertisement