Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fashion stylist advice

Options
  • 15-05-2010 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi all,
    Trying to find a fashion stylist as a birthday present for my girlfriend. I'm looking for a combined wardrobe analysis and personal shopper experience in Dublin. Does anyone have any recommendations (or warnings!)
    Thanks a million :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Most of the larger shops do this for customers. Try Debenhams.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 benzene

OldGoat wrote: »
    Most of the larger shops do this for customers. Try Debenhams.

Thanks for that, she did that last year with a group of friends and really enjoyed it, hence the birthday present idea :)
    I was looking for someone in Dublin who does a mixture of wardrobe analysis and then shopping in different stores. I found some companies which offer the service such as;
    http://www.stylewithagnes.ie
    www.butterflystyle.ie/
    http://www.rubyseven.ie

I was hoping some boardster had some recommendations
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭miss5

If you go into a large department store they will probably have someone
    on staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 nomdeguerre

miss5 wrote: »
    If you go into a large department store they will probably have someone
    on staff.

I think he's looking for someone who isn't tied to just one store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

They wouldn't do a wardrobe analysis, but Dundrum Town Centure does a personal stylist. Its about E55, but you also get a free makeup session in BT2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Colour me beautiful on Lemon st do a shop til you drop day. They do what colours, what shapes/styles suit you, make up and you head of with a personal shopper. you can also get them to wardrobe weed.
    They also do a mens image day which I got as a christmas gift for my husband 2 years ago. He loved it. They went over hiscolours, his body shape and what style suit him and headed off for a afternoon of shopping. Give them a buzz and see if the can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I havent used this guy but he has a decent enough blog and there are some recommendations on there.
    www.helpmystyle.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 benzene

Hi carolinespring and ams, thanks for the tips, these are the types of fashion stylists that I am looking for.
    Lots more recommendations please :)

Advertisement