Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub/Table Quizzes in Dublin?

Options
  • 15-05-2010 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hey all,

I'm sure there are a few of you out there who are looking for regular pub or table quizzes going on in Dublin City Centre. Does anybody know of any? I have looking through the net and either Dublin doesn't do pub quizzes or they aren't well advertised! So please, if you know of any please post here.

Thanks and happy quizzing (hopefully) :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Macker91

Hey all,

I'm sure there are a few of you out there who are looking for regular pub or table quizzes going on in Dublin City Centre. Does anybody know of any? I have looking through the net and either Dublin doesn't do pub quizzes or they aren't well advertised! So please, if you know of any please post here.

Thanks and happy quizzing (hopefully) :)

I know there is a general knowledge quiz in Bradys in Terenure on Thursday nights at 9.30 pm - also there is a music quiz in The Waterside in Clondalkin on Thursdays too These are both free to enter so great for a social gathering.

Would be interested if anyone knew of any others that are around too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Did you miss the sticky at the top of the page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 geoffgrace

Pub Quiz next week WED Aug21st 9pm Portobello Inn Rathmines

Habitat for Humanity Ireland

Local Dublin man Geoff Grace plans trip to help others
    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/geoff_graces_event

I’m doing fundraising for Brent Pope Rugby Legends Build Team trip to Argentina in Sept this year.

I would very much appreciate your support in helping me to raise funds for Habitat for Humanity Ireland charity.

I have created a fundraising page on
    www.mycharity.ie.

On it you can read a few words about the event that I am doing and the charities that I have chosen to support.

www.mycharity.ie/event/geoff_graces_event.

Advertisement