Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dcg Project

Options
  • 15-05-2010 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

For our 5th year summer exam we have to do our mobile phones on solidworks. I am wondering if anyone would have an idea about how i would go about designing it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Cathald04

its an iphone 3g

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

I had a step by step guide for solidworks on building an iphone..I think my teacher got it off the t4 website.Try that or just google it...If you can't find it just do it yourself it's really easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Cathald04

i cant seem to find it on the t4 website.. Anyone got one lying around???? Or anyone able to tell me where to begin??

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

If your doing it from scratch yourself, find out the measurements, sketch different views of it, practice on solidworks at home, you should be flying when it comes to doing it!

Advertisement