Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1979 Datsun 200L

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

The body panels were assembled together first ,then welded
    As in the entire body was disassembled?? Surely the shell was complete at least?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tommy Ruane

Now thats a nice motor.Use to have a Datsun 140J loved it until it was stolen and burnt out in late 80s.it was the fashion at the time!!!.

This is my current weekend car. 1976 Granada MK1 3.0L Auto.Love Driving it,a real cruiser. Thinking of selling it before the winter as with no garage and only a cover over it ,I just cant put it through another winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

nice car tommy pity about the datsun , and welcome to boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tommy Ruane

Thanks,just trying to fine my way around.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Maltesejohn

I had this car inported into Ireland from the UK.. Dublin reg. 78D_____ I do not remember the full reg. Sold it in a Dublin auction around 1995 - 1998.. I'm looking to see if it still exists and what happened to this vehicle. Its my dream to see it again. UK reg before import was EMJ360T. Its colour was dark ɓrown... beige interior.

Has anyone come across it at all?

ANY HELP to trace it always appreciated . Thanks.

Whatsapp 0040 770 118 931

Or email to maltesejohn@gmail.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,327 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Seriously - you picked a 14 year-old thread to ask this question?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Maltesejohn

Hi esel,

I'm asking at every angle and at every tread.… never know my luck… I searched for a 1978 laurel and this tread appeared... and it's 16 years old... where are the newer treads please.?

John

• Registered Users Posts: 22,327 ✭✭✭✭Esel

You should start a new thread (discussion) in this forum. Make the title informative.

Good luck in your search!

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement