Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're nearly there! what are people doing for the next 3 weeks?

Options
  • 15-05-2010 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Are we cramming, studying steadily revsing or just focusing on the "problem areas"?

I mean guys we still have loads of time to study during the exams!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Are we cramming, studying steadily revsing or just focusing on the "problem areas"?

I mean guys we still have loads of time to study during the exams!

I'm going to focus on Biology, Accounting and History. Although history is by far my best subject, there's just so much to learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

I'm paying most attention to Maths and Applied Maths. Those are my favourite but unfortunately, worst subjects. I really want to do well in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

kev9100 wrote: »
    I'm going to focus on Biology, Accounting and History. Although history is by far my best subject, there's just so much to learn.
    You can cut down on history a lot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

Im focusing in on maths and english... Ive lost all hope with french!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

im gonna start!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Maths english and physics...the others are pretty good and just really revising.God after reading the title of this thread I got really anxious and worried:o.....there's so little time left and I still haven't really started proper all day study.....really havta start that this week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I can't study during exams.. I just can't! I get so lazy and tired after doing exams and tend to lose all motivation the night before, I just get depressed if I study... :P
    So I guess I'm gonna have to learn everything before the LC starts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭IronGirl92

Well, I'm going to try and start studying more than just my three sciences :o English and French are turning into two big problem areas, but at the same time I don't want to waste too much time on them? Argh, this stressing about exams thing isn't doing me any good.

What are we all using to help us stay awake when cramming? I'm getting awful fond of those disgusting energy drinks e.g. Lucozade and the likes!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭AmyMaria

I'm still trying to keep it balanced, cos everywhere still needs work, but focussing on irish and spanish as they're my worst a bit more than the others.
    As for keeping myself awake, strong shots of coffee xD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

120 hours of study left until freedom, 24 done this weekend *collapses*

• Advertisement

*giggles* wrote: »
    :| How on earth did you do 24 hrs study in a weekend?!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭leavingcert

*giggles* wrote: »

24? surely that can't be constructive! Are we including friday here or 12 hours a day? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 lcwat2do??

HEEELPPPPP:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

I did more study in September...and yet I'm strangely calm about the whole countdown :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Ye it hasn't really hit me yet, I was alot more worried about the mocks !

Advertisement