Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Adapt Visa Debit Card - Is there a max. amount you can make per purchase?

Options
  • 15-05-2010 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Just wondering if there's a maximum limit on the amount I can spend in a single payment using my Visa Debit card on my Ulster Bank Adapt account.

For example, if I wanted to make a purchase on a website for say, €5000 in one go, would this be permitted?

Thanks a lot for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

SirDarren wrote: »
    Just wondering if there's a maximum limit on the amount I can spend in a single payment using my Visa Debit card on my Ulster Bank Adapt account.

For example, if I wanted to make a purchase on a website for say, €5000 in one go, would this be permitted?

Thanks a lot for any help!

For Mail or Internet orders, the limit would be more with the retailer. In general you can use all your available balance for a purchase.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

It's worrying that an under-18 year old wants to make a €5000 order on the internet..

I think there is a limit of €300, but that may be just for ATM withdrawals (actually, it probably is). You could always ring or e-mail them to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

i got mine i dont think theres a limit aslong as you have money in your account :) i got a student account btw :)

Advertisement