Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The things you do for Love..

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Best thread ever on boards.

OP you are a legend....totally mad but cool as fcuk....no-one will top that story on a night out/wedding/down the pub

All the best for the future.

On a side note....let ray d'arcy get a whiff of this and it will give him a wankfest for a day on his radio show!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

I still can't help but think she has a penis

Congratts Cherry. Now you just need to get her playing Minecraft :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

first time seeing this thread... epic thread.

Congrats man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭s3129

Wow this is pretty cool.

Congrats & best of luck... :)

You legend :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just home from spending nite with a guy I think I'm falling in love with and was feeling a bit sad coz its been so long since i was properly in love that I had begun to think it doesn't exist and was thinking I will fall for my fella but it won't be reciprocated coz fairytales don't happen......then i read this thread.

Tears in my eyes, lump in my throat and hope in my heart. Thank you for sharing this with us mere mortals and I wish you and your wife a lifetime of love and happiness. X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Wow, this is up there with boards finest EPIC threads. You're a legend etc. etc. go you. I'm madly in love with my missus and after years of failed relationships you really can tell when you've found the one. :)

P.S In keeping with the general 'tardness of AH, your missus is a ride tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Delighted for you OP. What a hero.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

Well any updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Well any updates?

Christ alive you really get around don't you :rolleyes: :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

kfallon wrote: »
    Christ alive you really get around don't you :rolleyes: :pac:

Well this is a legendary thread isnt it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

HAHA the tags "once you go black" and "getting your hole" :L:L:L:L

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭teaholic

They are well online to celebrating their first wedding anniversary in January!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

teaholic wrote: »
    They are well online to celebrating their first wedding anniversary in January!

Pretty much it :P

Been a bit of a nightmare getting her to stay here with permission of course. It's been amazing so far though! We've done a bit of traveling and by god a few scares along the way. We almost didn't get into Spain and we ended up having an argument with 5 border control inspectors. They're not fans of Argentines.

Over a year later and she's still not adjusted to our weather though, I don't mind, just means I have twice the cuddles to give ^^ Our plan is to go back to Argentina for a few months next year and have a second wedding for her side of the family. Then we intend to travel to the bits of South America we didn't do last year :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Enderman wrote: »
    just means I have twice the cuddles to give

**vomits uncontrollably**

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Wow talk about coming late to the party! :P

Congratulations Cherry. All this time and I never knew you were married! Best of luck for the future with your beautiful wife

Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Gave a tall blonde the access codes for the defence mainframe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭talkinyite

Walked right through a orange march and sat in a Loyalist pub :| *cringe*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

This is just adorable!
    My boyfriend and I met online and he got a taxi from Dublin to Drogheda to come see me the night before we were meant to meet for the first time :D
    Also he took time off to mind me when I was sick with swine flu last year <3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

What a fantastic thread. hope you have many years of happiness together!

• Advertisement
Advertisement