Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snooker books & videos

• 16-05-2010 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

I have a lot of books and video tapes (VHS) on snooker that I would like to get rid of. Anybody know if there are clubs that could make use of it? As a small club library for members, for example? They're too good to throw away, and I would like to see them put to good use, if possible.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭blueyedson

Celbridge snooker club have some pot black mags that some members have handed in. Good for a read if waiting for a table etc. I'm sure a few more books would be put to good use there, also see some youngsters interested in learning about the game.

Are the VHS BBC/UTV recordings? If they are good matches they could be converted to DVD's etc.

Advertisement