Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corundulla - Galway lift

Options
  • 14-05-2010 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I started working in a warehouse in Corrandulla recently. The only problem has been getting in and out to the place. Because I don't drive, I've had to rely on public transport. Bus Eireann have buses that pass by Corrandulla cross but they don't schedule to stop here only at 1.45 and 5.17 to Ballina and then have none that stop that way returning to Galway.

This is riduculous but there is nothing we can do about it.

Burkes Buses go that way at 8am but do not return either!

Is there anyone working in the area or Corrandulla or even going to Headford during the weekdays that I could work out some transport maybe for a fixed price? Maybe some-one that drives from Galway city to the headford road in the mornings or someone who comes back to Galway in the evenings from Corrandulla?
    I would love if this job would work out for me

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 breda206

Oh lord that isn't Wynnes frozen food is it? He is a nightmare to work for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Corrandulla is a odd place to go get a job if you're living in the city without transport. I only drive through Corrandulla once a week so i'm no good to you.

Advertisement