Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary Schools Citywest/Tallaght

Options
  • 16-05-2010 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

My wife & I are trying to choose a primary school for our son. He's our only child & we are unfamiliar with the schools in the area.

If anybody has any recommendations or advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

Hi Muckie,

Would you consider Newcastle / Rathcoole / Sagart? I can recommend the primary school in Newcastle as we live there & our son goes there. It's small and the teachers are all lovely. I know a fw kids who o to the holy family school in Rathcoole and it also has a very good reputation.

Best of luck with your search

RIRI

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

You don't say how old your son is but there's an Educate Together planned for the area in the next few years, just beside the imminent Fortunestown Luas stop I think.

See http://www.tallaghtcitywestet.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I would suggest getting in touch with the different schools in the area and as for a copy of thier enrollment policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Thanks for all the tips folks, he's 3 we're looking to enroll
    him in school for 2011. The time fecking flys!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

My Children go to St.Marks in Springfield. It's a fantastic school.

• Advertisement
Advertisement