Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are ye all finished this week?

Options
  • 16-05-2010 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

or is it ur last full week in school?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

or is it ur last full week in school?

Tomorrow is my last Monday :) We have four more days of school and then Friday will be preparation for grad which is on Friday night! It's weird to think we only have 4 more days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

im finished next wednesday. such a strange feeling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Graduation is a week from Thursday for me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Grad thursday night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ricadoo

Last full week next week. Grad night 27th!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

Mine's on the 27th too! The hell? Oh well, guess we'll all be sharing a monster hangover.

This is my last full week. It's so ****ing strange to say 'This will be my last full week of school.' :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Mines Thursday week too, the 27th. gonna be SAVAGE.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

9 days left! Grad on the 27th too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

Thursday for me too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

27th for me too...can't wait gonna be twisted!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

mines the 28th!
    so stange to think were finished school soon, i still feel like a baby hhahaha!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

My last day of school is the Tuesday the 25th and then my grad's all day Wednesday. I'll probably have to come in for extra classes after that though : /

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Anybody else going to be really sad leaving school? Obviously I won't miss the work, but I'm going to miss my friends. I always say that we'll still keep in touch over the summer, but I know it won't be the same. Most of my friends are going to different universities.

Grad night will be great though!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Woah everyone's graduations are really late...

Anybody else going to be really sad leaving school? Obviously I won't miss the work, but I'm going to miss my friends. I always say that we'll still keep in touch over the summer, but I know it won't be the same. Most of my friends are going to different universities.

Yeah definitely! It's easy to go into school everyday and just sit around with your friends before classes start or during lunch talking and laughing. I'll miss it the random little things that happen each day and how pretty much everyone gets on. College is going to be so different :eek: I'm looking forward to it but i'd prefer if my friends were coming with me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

mines da 27th, dunno when we're getting off tho i predict da monday or tuesday!
    Im going to miss it be familarlity of it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Anybody else going to be really sad leaving school?

Kind of. I'll be sad leaving, but it's time to move on. Grad night will (hopefully) be a perfect way to end it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

27th of May... rolllll on please..?
    for the girls..what ye all wearing for grads.. so hard to know.. like lengh .. long short,,, ideas :):):P:P

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

26th but I'm going to the library every second day now anyway because I don't really learn much in school so....

0.M.GXX wrote: »
    for the girls..what ye all wearing for grads.. so hard to know.. like lengh .. long short,,, ideas :):):P:P

Yeah everyones talking about that atm! I wear my uniform until about 7 that night and then I change to go out to the pub :cool: I'm thinking short because we're going out after that but not too short, all of my teachers will be there! Although in saying that I know a few people who are dressing over the top to be 'funny'.

• Advertisement

hmmm were not in school the day of grad so we have the whole day to get ready :D We dont wear our uniforms, we dress how we like then go on a pissup afterwards :D were all wearing short dresses, not many people are wearing plain dresses, so to be different, i am haha...mines just plain navy and white, ill wear red maybe. SHould be great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

finished the 27th but already graduated :)

MaggieNF wrote: »
    finished the 27th but already graduated :)

sorry this may sound stupid but, ur finished the 27th, but already graduated? How so?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

sorry this may sound stupid but, ur finished the 27th, but already graduated? How so?

It was a bit stupid, we graduated about a week and a half ago. but we still have official school. Don't really get why we graduated so early but oh well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

MaggieNF wrote: »
    It was a bit stupid, we graduated about a week and a half ago. but we still have official school. Don't really get why we graduated so early but oh well..

I'd say it's to get the piss up out of the way nice and early :p
    Finishing on tuesday week, grad day wednesday but we won't be in school at all. But like half my year are finishing up on friday, kinda sad that it's not the whole lot of us together on the last day but no biggie...

I'd say it's to get the piss up out of the way nice and early :p
    Finishing on tuesday week, grad day wednesday but we won't be in school at all. But like half my year are finishing up on friday, kinda sad that it's not the whole lot of us together on the last day but no biggie...

Yeah im the same, finished on tuesday, grad on wednesday. But no ones leaving like some people have left,but everyones coming back for the last two days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

whole 6th year got kicked out 2day in skerries chickens let loose crickets everywhere stink bombs etc . . . der was chaos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

Yeah everyones talking about that atm! I wear my uniform until about 7 that night and then I change to go out to the pub :cool: I'm thinking short because we're going out after that but not too short, all of my teachers will be there! Although in saying that I know a few people who are dressing over the top to be 'funny'.

hha.. i know ya .. im completely clueless at the mo.. and i have no dress...!ahh.. when others have bought a lot to choose from.. i have loads of going out dresses but to short i think for grads... cos we gotta wear it schoool .. !! so excited tho... !YAY...
    its gonnna be weird tho!:pac:

hha.. i know ya .. im completely clueless at the mo.. and i have no dress...!ahh.. when others have bought a lot to choose from.. i have loads of going out dresses but to short i think for grads... cos we gotta wear it schoool .. !! so excited tho... !YAY...
    its gonnna be weird tho!:pac:

Is a robe going to be over your clothes? Everyone's wearing a dress to mine so I decided to be different and wear a skirt :P Can't believe it's a week away!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

This our second last week, then finished on 27th, the atmosphere is so amazing right now.

Advertisement