Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are ye all finished this week?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 Samskeyti

Like a lot of people here, mine's on the 27th too. Everyone's going around with cameras taking photos of the last few days of school. It's very weird. Kind of sad really, I'm going to miss it. But the summer's going to be amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭!?!

i'm finished on friday, the 21st *tears* where did it all go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

madlad88 wrote: »
    whole 6th year got kicked out 2day in skerries chickens let loose crickets everywhere stink bombs etc . . . der was chaos
    EDIT:
    I'm almost positive I have cousins in your school.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Finito as of today..Session on!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

was done yesterday :(
    im so sad lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

Our graduation is this Friday, the 28th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Yeah so we all thought we were finishing today or tuesday, but yesterday with like 10 minutes till school finished they came in and handed out letters and told us we were finished. Sneaky ****ers. A good few went in today though, I'm going in at 2 to cause some mayhem :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Curlyhatescurls

We are finished ridiculously late, on the 1st of June and our graduation is that night. They made the graduation so late so people wouldn't be going out getting loaded i'm thinking.

I feel like these last few weeks are really dragging, i just want this hell to be OVER and I am sick of waiting, still another three goddamn weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I was supposed to finish on Tuesday but they called us into the hall and sent us home today. Everyone was in tears, even some of the teachers were in floods! Prefects go back in for a meeting (party :D) on Monday and I have extra Maths and Geography aswel but other than that and the Graduation i'm done. Going to miss so much but I guess it's time I got out of the school.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Junior D

Cannot wait to finish cause im so sick of how my school is run. I got an ear bashing because i wore a pair of runners to school from my principal yet people were caught smokin and nothing. When I told him how petty he sounded saying I was disrupting class because of the runners, he said he'd send me home except last class. 1st of June can't come soon enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

we didnt get a last day, we got a text last night to say were finished which is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::(:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

i cant believe they are just sending you all home, we have two more days, and we have plans for the last day which is tradition in our school, were defo not gone til tueday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

i cant believe they are just sending you all home, we have two more days, and we have plans for the last day which is tradition in our school, were defo not gone til tueday!!

We had plans for most classes on Monday and Tuesday (fun lunches, crazy classes, small parties etc) but they just decided to send us home :(
    Big day planned for the graduation on Wednesday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭xxmeabhxx

I finished yesterday and we had our grad party last night. It was a brilliant night in the end but there was a hectic last minute change of venue because the fifth years in my school weren't allowed to go, were bitter about not being able to go and rang up the hotel to cancel our grad! They pretended to be on the grad committee and just cancelled it on us so we all went to a nightclub and had a good night in the end but the fifth years are gonna get the **** kicked out of them by everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

xxmeabhxx wrote: »
    I finished yesterday and we had our grad party last night. It was a brilliant night in the end but there was a hectic last minute change of venue because the fifth years in my school weren't allowed to go, were bitter about not being able to go and rang up the hotel to cancel our grad! They pretended to be on the grad committee and just cancelled it on us so we all went to a nightclub and had a good night in the end but the fifth years are gonna get the **** kicked out of them by everyone!

OMG wtf? I woulda went crazy! There's apparently JUNIOR CYCLE children going to our grad!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Our grad is tomorrow night, and apparently all the TYs are planning on crashing it....idiots.

Cant wait though, very scared to actually not feel like I belong to anywhere, not school, not college just kinda limbo :rolleyes:

Advertisement