Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrist Piercing?

• 16-05-2010 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Hey all, so my friend B wants to get her wrist pierced, but she doesnt know of anywhere she can get it done. Any good recs?:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

By wrist piercing do you mean a surface piercing slightly above the back of the wrist? If so, any piercing shop that offers "surface piercing" as an option should do it. Some shops won't do surface piercings due to the high risk of rejection, but alot of places do. Are you living in Dublin or a smaller more rural town?

EDIT: I see you live in Enfield ( I am only familiar with the town as my train passes through it :P ) but you should be close to Mullingar and I know of a branch from Sligo called The Vibe who have a studio there and they might do it, also you could head the other way and check out Dublin. You'll definitely find somewhere there!

Advertisement