Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to form a band in Dublin.

Options
  • 16-05-2010 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Anyone interested in getting a band going, in the Dublin area? Would like the band to be more Alternative/Rock n'roll and no metal or anything, just a traditional 4 or 5 piece band. I'm a lead guitarist and backing vocalist. This is a pretty open invitation to get something going especially for over the summer. I'm 19 so I would prefer similar aged people, 17-21 years old would be ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭band_wanted

what bands ya into

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

Em I really like Oasis, Kasabian, The Beatles, Snow Patrol, Stone Roses, Muse etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭epiphony

Hey.

I'm a singer/guitarist that could probably do lead vocals and rhythm guitar. Into pretty much the same bands. I write as well, but I think I'm more Pop-Rock Indie than anything else.

Kind of like Lily Allen meets The Strokes if ya know what I mean?

Anyway, PM if you wanna talk about it more.

Advertisement