Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb users - a question.

• 16-05-2010 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭

A mate of mine is with Digiweb, he had to reset his router and cant remember the @something digiweb something.ie part of his logon. He's tried @digiweb.ie.

He knows the important stuff, it's the simple @something part he cant remember. What is it anyone? Digiwebs support is apparently closed sundays.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

If it's a DSL or airspan (old wireless) connection, it's a unique username and password for each customer. If he doesn't remember it, he'll have to wait until tomorrow to talk to support to get it reset.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Cheers. So even the @xxx.ie is unique? I couldn't find any leads either on their support page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

did you try @diginet.ie ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

My Digiweb DSL password is xxxxxxxxx@dsl.digiweb.ie where the initial part is my full name as it appears on my bill in lowercase with no spaces

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

My Digiweb DSL password is xxxxxxxxx@dsl.digiweb.ie where the initial part is my full name as it appears on my bill in lowercase with no spaces

Thats it!! Cheers all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement