Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BCD repair

Options
  • 16-05-2010 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have been given a Mares Syncro Pro. I got it from someone who only used it a couple of times and kept it in storage for a number of years. The jacket is perfectly clean and no signs of ware,sun damage etc. except the connection at the shoulder dump/inflator hose has broke off and needs to be replace.
    I wonder is it worth while getting this replaced, if so where or who should i contact about it. If not what do i do with it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

can you post a pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bigdoublef

Please Find Attached

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Cipher

Hi bigdoublef,

It gonna be tough to repair.

I would go to www.scubaboard.com and under Forums, then Equipment and then Manufacturers.

Mares have a dedicated section within here and the one of the main respondents is Zak O'Hara. They usually respond very quickly to any queries.

I would ask his advise on whether it is worth repairing on how to go about it.

Advertisement