Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drum Lessons *WANTED* Ballina/Foxford Area

Options
  • 16-05-2010 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for drum lessons for my brother (14 years old) either at his home area in Foxford or in Ballina. I know the Axe Shack do lessons for various instruments and I'll give them a call tomorrow but does anyone know of anyone? He's not a complete beginner but he does need lessons - thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

damojag wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for drum lessons for my brother (14 years old) either at his home area in Foxford or in Ballina. I know the Axe Shack do lessons for various instruments and I'll give them a call tomorrow but does anyone know of anyone? He's not a complete beginner but he does need lessons - thanks.

To be honest if he's serious about drumming, the only person to bring him to is Mike Arrigan in Galway. I don't have contact details for him but I'm sure if you post in the Galway forum or in the Bands & Musicians forum someone will point you in the right direction. I'm not aware of anyone in Mayo that gives lessons but I'd say ask any drummer about Mike Arrigan and they'll speak highly of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

My brother does lessons, very experienced teacher and gigging on the circuit for years, PM me for details...

Advertisement