Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another gluten free pizza place option in Dublin

Options
  • 16-05-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    this is not a shill and Mods, feel free to move if not in the right thread but I got a flier through the door from a new pizza place. Their menu is "fully available gluten free" (only marked exception I could find was the Green & Blacks ice cream!) for an extra 2 bucks.

Credo, (Montague St., which is just off Wexford St.) typically, are a stones throw away from Hell's pizza, on Wexford St. itself, which had that option since they opened, about a year ago.

I haven't tried any of their food myself, so can't vouch for the place and the website is still incomplete but the menu does look nice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 retrospective

Just had my first taste of Credo pizza, and I'm really impressed. I love their manifesto and really felt like it was the first proper pizza I have tasted in Dublin in a long long time. I'm sick of all these Domino's type places with all the crap they put in them! I hope these guys do well for themselves, the menu is extensive and a large pizza slice and a can of coke is only 4 euro. I also got free dip and free dessert pizza when I went in today! God I'm really gushing on them but i'm just so impressed when people are gutsy during this recession and bringing something to this city that is really needed. Think the website is www.credo.ie but don't think it's up and running yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Sounds good - the more options the better

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

The Mill Stone on Dame St apparently do gluten free pizza too but I haven't tried it. I sometimes go to Pregos near Lucan but the base can be a bit soggy. Otherwise it's quite nice and it's great to be able to eat pizza again after 10 years without worrying about cramps and pains afterwards.

Advertisement