Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beauty salons for leg waxes!!

Options
  • 16-05-2010 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hey guys I'm looking for a good value beauty salon in galway city for a leg wax and a leg line wax...i'm a student so the cheaper the better!!!Anybody recommend one?!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMoore

I'm booked in at Fringe Benefits on the Doughiska Road for May 26th (Wed) - they're doing a super special offer full leg & bikini wax for only €20!!! Bargain!!! I've had it done there before too, very nice, professional lady doing the job. The day before, I'm also going for a full colour & blow dry for only €30. They do all these amazing special offers, a different one every day of the month, and special refer a friend type bonuses too, so please mention me if you book!!

Advertisement