Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Warrenpoint Show

• 16-05-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I have heard elite are looking to put on another show does anyone know any details about it?

After the issues at the last event are coaches and fighters looking to participate in this event?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Moloko17

yeah they are, the show is being run on the 2nd jully and i believe the show is going back to the format of the first show which was a great success.

And as far as coaches puttin fighters forward, i know at least 3 or 4 clubs have already put there guys forward for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mmmm...not sure

That's good to hear I haven't been to an event in warrenpoint but hope to make this one and I hear there matchmaking is always good, are they going back to using a ring again then? Do you know which clubs have put fighters forward mate?

Does anyone know any more information on this show matchups etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

We will be sending some fighters to the show.

I'm not sure but I think Ciaran Boyle might be fighting Yannick Magee at it

That will be a great match, see yannick at chaos looked in good shape although was very short a fight didn't see to much of what he had to offer, can you confirm any of your lads matchups Jason?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Not yet. They are just match making

ciaran o boyle is fighting noel dougan (pccb)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

see yannick at chaos looked in good shape although was very short a fight didn't see to much of what he had to offer

Yannick (ability) scares the life outta me and Im still waiting to see wot else he can do lol:D

Seriously he is such an aspiring talent and definately one of my main players for the future;)

As for Warrenpoint show - I woz at the last one altho I woz sick and cudnt enjoy it because it was packed - I would like to see it back, I think Karl will take from the last show and rectify it:cool:

Urs
    x

karl is going back to the format of the first show which was a great show, and for Yanick there is a possiblity that he could be making his pro debut at this show again (sft) Johnny Mc Gillion
    Gerry Smith (dogpound) vs Kevin Mc Fall (chumsut) c class 66kg
    Jarlaith from (evolve) vs Nathan Wells (Chumsut) c class 61kg
    Naill Houston (pccb) vs Billy HUnter (Chumsut) c class heavyweight
    Gareth Lougran (SI) vs Malachy Mc Fall (Chumsut) c class 84kg
    Noel Dougan (pccb) vs Ciaran O'Boyle (lisan) c class 70kg
    Mark Kelly (dogpound) vs James Higgins (pccb) 61kg
    and there is 8 d class fights also with another to possible pro fights,
    put any fighters looking to fight could they leave there details here and we will get in connact with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Moloko17 wrote: »
    karl is going back to the format of the first show which was a great show, and for Yanick there is a possiblity that he could be making his pro debut at this show again (sft) Johnny Mc Gillion
    Gerry Smith (dogpound) vs Kevin Mc Fall (chumsut) c class 66kg
    Jarlaith from (evolve) vs Nathan Wells (Chumsut) c class 61kg
    Naill Houston (pccb) vs Billy HUnter (Chumsut) c class heavyweight
    Gareth Lougran (SI) vs Malachy Mc Fall (Chumsut) c class 84kg
    Noel Dougan (pccb) vs Ciaran O'Boyle (lisan) c class 70kg
    Mark Kelly (dogpound) vs James Higgins (pccb) 61kg

Im looking forward to the show and card is shaping up and wish Karl and lads all the best!!! :D

Urs
    x

p.s. I think 8 D is a lot but given pull outs etc maybe is strategy incase of pull-outs;)

• Advertisement

I really want to see this show looks like it could be a brillant night. I heard johnny mc gillion was taking a few
    months out did anyone else hear this? Can u confirm any of the
    d class fights on here lad?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 McManus

I really want to see this show looks like it could be a brillant night. I heard johnny mc gillion was taking a few
    months out did anyone else hear this? Can u confirm any of the
    d class fights on here lad?

Cecil is back in training for this fight, I heard he we was fighting Mickey Brady!

Good to hear cecil is back in training he's a good lad n better than what his record is, do you know any other strabane lads fighting at this show apart from ciaran Boyle and cecil cause hoping to make the show and would be great to see and support local lads that I know

yeah it is cecil vs mick brady, cecil didnt want yanick but i dnt blame him yanick is flying at the min, there is a few other c class fights and 2 pro which hopefully will be confirmed this time the mara, and the reason for so many d class is incase of pullouts

Have you just got the 1 heavy weight fight or have you other ones aswel? Im hoping that if I see some lads my size it might inspire me to get in the cage lol

Advertisement