Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RZM 7/1 SA Honour Dagger

• 16-05-2010 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭

I have a couple of these for a while now & seeing as things are very quiet on here thought I would post one up. It's an RZM 7/1 SA Honour Dagger. Maker marked

M7/1 Gebruder Christians,Christianswerk Solingen

It has been cleaned at some point and so has lost cross graining but still in fine condition. If anyone knows a fair price in euro for this or if there are any export conditions within the EU please let me know.

SA-Dagger-01-01.jpg

SA-Dagger-01-03.jpg

SA-Dagger-01-04.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-05.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

More pictures
    SA-Dagger-01-06.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-07.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-08.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-09.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-10.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-11.jpg

Last pics
    SA-Dagger-01-12.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-13.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-14.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-15.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-16.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-17.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-18.jpg
    SA-Dagger-01-19.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Hi Molar,

Lovely piece. All looks right ;) Id say a price between €350-450 would be about right. No import/export rules in selling it. Only one I can think of, is if you plan to sell it on a german online site. If so, all nazi symbols must be covered up on any pics posted on that site. What other ones you have? Looking for a landzoll (customs)dagger myself, if you had one ;)

chem wrote: »
    Hi Molar,

Lovely piece. All looks right ;) Id say a price between €350-450 would be about right. No import/export rules in selling it. Only one I can think of, is if you plan to sell it on a german online site. If so, all nazi symbols must be covered up on any pics posted on that site. What other ones you have? Looking for a landzoll (customs)dagger myself, if you had one ;)

Cheers for that. I have another SA with the hanger and a motto-ed HJ but no Customs one unfortunately. I have been checking prices online today and noticed one earlier for €350 without scabbard and in very poor condition (not a sought after maker either) so I would lean more to the higher estimate.

I was thinking of the knife crime legislation in the UK and wondering if posting this might cause an issue ? Someone I know said I should send it as 'farming equipment' but I'd prefer to keep it above board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

never really got the whole knife crime thing and selling of knives.....if i really wanted to stab somone most kitchens have a vast array of knives, i dont go onto ebay and bid for a 1918 bayonet etc...

i dont think it is illegal, it was just a moral decision by ebay uk + ire not to sell them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement