Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightsaver and day/night indicators

Options
  • 16-05-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello, I live in an apartment and my ESB meter is outside of my home. At home I have a box with circuit breakers that has 2 LED indicators - day and night. Night is not very interesting as it's usually just blinking red. Throughout the day day glows green and in the night it turns to amber/orange, I can sometimes see it glow in green in the night though. It this a reason to worry that my meter counts my night usage as day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

the devireg works with the 'control pair' so you can't be charged at the day rate

although it may not be set correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mtsachev

I think it's about 30 minutes off because it switches from showing night to day at about 9:30. But I've seen it show day at 7am and then going back to night at 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭mtsachev

Actually I figured this is something that's on only when storage heaters run.

Advertisement