Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mediums

Options
  • 16-05-2010 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

hi folks if you have been to a medium ,, an your not happy plus he or she took fee ,, send on details to me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tuskar1

saintsaint wrote: »
    hi folks if you have been to a medium ,, an your not happy plus he or she took fee ,, send on details to me

I noticed a similar thread was just closed. I like to ask one question.

How do you know guy in Ballyfermot got a large tax Bill?

If Revenue Offical's are discussing cases with you- Please report revenue offical to a higher level in Revenue as everyone deserves privacy in regard to tax affairs?. If revenue offical discussed case with you and sais tax bill going out- morally they should be reported.

I am glad previous thread was closed as some of saint posts made me feel extremely uneasy and i would worry about people working in the tarot/mediu, area with this poster on loose.

Also guy from ballyfermot- I wonder how many people on boards know who he is, I dont know him but rumours stick

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

saint saint , with the above post , am i to presume you mean if they were not happy with the information given over ?if indeed ther is a link to the afterlife who are you to judge the contents of the information gleaned? surely such a thing is subjective , or are you only happy with soothsayers who say the right thing ? Opinions vary on the success of mediumship , some people happy with a few words , some people only happy if they can be given next weeks lotto numbers from their dear old gran , i would love to see your demonstration of mediumship skills .. just so i can be sure you are the real deal as you claim you are able to speak to the dead yourself .please message me with your details , and if you are any good , i will gladly pay !!!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

saintsaint please pm me before starting any more of these threads.
    Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement