Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck in the Exams!

Options
  • 16-05-2010 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Thought this thread was more than appropriate, best of luck to everyone doing exams...hopefully they won't be too bad...

I'm just procrastinating!! :rolleyes:

Hope all goes well!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

These threads are great for procrastinating... Good luck everyone. Cant wait for it to be over, finals and thesis this week and a presentation about my thesis next week. Then (hopefull) I'll be finished for good (until I do a masters).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

These threads are great for procrastinating... Good luck everyone. Cant wait for it to be over, finals and thesis this week and a presentation about my thesis next week. Then (hopefull) I'll be finished for good (until I do a masters).

Did my presentation stuff two weeks ago, then did a balls-to-the-wall week of assignment submission stuff and now I'm in exam mode. All that while working is rough stuff :)

Good luck to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Must start studying. First exam is on Wednesday... I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Ah yea I must start studying as well, my first one is on wednesday as well!:eek:

At least Aungier St is dead quiet this morn, but for how long?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pugsymalone

Boards is great for procrastinating, but if you really want to get serious about procrastinating then Facebook is the thing - that and staying in bed until it's dark again. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭GeckoOnTheWall

Add plenty of fish to it all, and you won't even find a minute to open a book :)

Advertisement