Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating phase 4 science

Options
  • 16-05-2010 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Hi guys ,anybody else like me repeating there phase 4 science exam.Wel it's about 4 weeks away now and i'm needing some help:( I'm all grumpy and worried.

Anybody getting good grinds somewhere? I've heard of a guy called Gerry Dempsey but i can't find any info or contacts for him.

Anybody know whats coming up in the exam or got old exam papers or questions to share?

I can some papers i have but i aint got many.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Wonderwall

Gerry Dempsey is good. He works in Fas in Cabra and also does some work in Kevin St. I do not have a number for him but i am sure you could ring Fas in Cabra and get put through to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Cheers,thanks for that,i'll ring them tomorrow. Did you get grinds from him wonderwall?

I didn't get grinds off him but many of my mates did. They only said good things about him. Although, i did attend Phase 2 in Cabra, he was one of my instructors, and he definitely knows his stuff.

Good luck with the exams mate! Don't be worrying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

I'm less worried now. The nice lady in FAS told me the whole cyllabus is changing so i have to pass it this time or else i'm bunched,pressures on now :eek:

I didn't know that! Well mate, just keep studying and do your best..

• Advertisement
Advertisement