Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Make up artist available

• 16-05-2010 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there
    I'm a student makeup artist and trying to get as much experience as possible. Have been doing make up for friends and family for years but now i need to put together a portfolio to pass my exams. So anyone in the North-West area interested in a free make up for any occasion eg. wedding, party, night out etc. feel free to contact me! No fee - all I require are a few photos of my work to show "before" and "after".
    Thanks you!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Hi Make-up, I am getting married in Burt in Donegal in March next year. Would you be interested in maybe doing a trial for free as your portfolio and then if I was happy with that I would be happy to pay you something towards doing the actual makeup on the day?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Makeup

Absolutely - that'd be great. Will send you a private message with my email address

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Makeup

Thumpette - have sent you a second PM, the email address I gave you on the first PM is refusing to work. Typical!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Thread locked. Please contact the OP via PM for info.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement