Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone been to see Sean Sugrue psychic/medium???

Options
  • 16-05-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Ive booked to go see him nxt month. I would like to know if he is good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lorraine9021

Sean Surge is the worst psychic I have ever been to.
    I mean this in the nicest possible way but who ever went to him and said he was good has obviously never been to a genuine psychic. I would even go so far as to say he was a fake!
    Myself and two others went to see him on the basis of the good reports I got on the boards. He got nothing right and everything wrong. He told my friend "the cards are saying you should get out more" (She goes out three to four nights per week and doesn't get home till 3am each night!!!) He told me that my aunt (who is dead) was a very quiet woman (she was the most dominant and aggressive person I have ever known!) I have a child - there wasn't a whisper about him. My cousin's partner died a few months ago so I asked him if he knew about her - he said "who is Mary" (her name was Cathrine!) Then he spent the other half of the reading telling me about the way spirits try to let us know they are there and to be more aware!
    He was by far the worst psychic I have ever gone to.
    The best psychic’s I have ever been to is the Mother and Daughter in George’s St. Arcade, (they are no longer there) and Mary Murphy on Talbot Street (just off O’Connell street) who has also moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

dont go hes useless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 m.murphy1

I was with him last week found him very good and helped me alot

m.murphy1 wrote: »
    I was with him last week found him very good and helped me alot

nothing he told me with the cards came true plus his spiritual mediumship was a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mimse 2003

I was with this man bout 10mnts ago and again about 3 wks ago, he lives in Clonee. I personally was BLOWN AWAY by hime on both occasions. There was NO WAY he knew any of the stuff he told me. The first time he connected with my Dad and could tell me about an incidence that happened he could,nt have guessed, made up or just hit upon, he JUST COULD NOT have. It was my dad alright, it was unreal. Lots of friends of mine have been 2 and thought the exact same... He seems very kind. He was with me for over 2hours. I dont know why it did,nt work for those other other people, I say go and check him out for yourself, there was,nt one wrong thing he told me.

• Advertisement

mimse 2003 wrote: »
    I was with this man bout 10mnts ago and again about 3 wks ago, he lives in Clonee. I personally was BLOWN AWAY by hime on both occasions. There was NO WAY he knew any of the stuff he told me. The first time he connected with my Dad and could tell me about an incidence that happened he could,nt have guessed, made up or just hit upon, he JUST COULD NOT have. It was my dad alright, it was unreal. Lots of friends of mine have been 2 and thought the exact same... He seems very kind. He was with me for over 2hours. I dont know why it did,nt work for those other other people, I say go and check him out for yourself, there was,nt one wrong thing he told me.

i heard great reviews like this before i went. then found out it was actually Sean who was writing them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mimse 2003

Well I,m NOT SEAN and thats certain. I hope you get over this soon. There are other people you can try you know.I saw a woman 2 yrs ago who was Princess Dianne,s personal medium bla bla I paid 80E, and it was RUBBISH she took 20mins, told me I would be living in USA , Nothing was right..... Maybe its ALL aload of B.S. and we saddos just looking for comfort and re assurance outside of the norm. Either which way we all entitled to an opinion, I thought he was good, you did,nt, maybe you,ed have thought the one I went to see 2 yrs ago was great, who is to say.

mimse 2003 wrote: »
    Well I,m NOT SEAN and thats certain. I hope you get over this soon. There are other people you can try you know.I saw a woman 2 yrs ago who was Princess Dianne,s personal medium bla bla I paid 80E, and it was RUBBISH she took 20mins, told me I would be living in USA , Nothing was right..... Maybe its ALL aload of B.S. and we saddos just looking for comfort and re assurance outside of the norm. Either which way we all entitled to an opinion, I thought he was good, you did,nt, maybe you,ed have thought the one I went to see 2 yrs ago was great, who is to say.

You seem VERY hostile there Mimse 2003, its like as if you are taking the fact that we said Sean was useless personally!! Sure ur not Sean himself?!
    Yea I would have to agree with Stephdoyle, I went to Sean on the basis of good reports I got off this site, these reports describe someone with a genuine gift, I have been to many fortune tellers and I know a fake when I see them!!

notice how the 2 people who gave him good reviews only joined and this was their first post?

stepdoyle wrote: »
    notice how the 2 people who gave him good reviews only joined and this was their first post?

Good point there Steph!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Cringer

i heard great reviews like this before i went. then found out it was actually Sean who was writing them

Care to share your source on this?

Writing such flippant remarks like this can be detrimental to a person's business. I suggest if you post comments like this then you need to provide proof as you too have a low post count and thus can be seen in my eyes, as a competitor looking to bad mouth this person, not that I am saying you are. I just prefer to see the facts, as I am sure you can appreciate.

Re: post count - we all have to start somewhere :)

do a search for sean in clonee posts and see the people who give him good reviews have just joined that week and was their first post or that they have only posted about sean and not anyone else. Quite interesting, was one poster who did it about 10 times before i went to see him last year. wont put their username here but just search the posts.

Cringer wrote: »

Writing such flippant remarks like this can be detrimental to a person's business. I suggest if you post comments like this then you need to provide proof as you too have a low post count and thus can be seen in my eyes, as a competitor looking to bad mouth this person, not that I am saying you are. I just prefer to see the facts, as I am sure you can appreciate.

This person should not be in business. He is a fake. I have been to many fortune tellers and know someone who has a gift and someone who is stealing money from gullable people. I hope he is reporting all his readings to the tax man. But I'm sure he's a moral man.

I am wondering why you are so defensive of Sean?!

This person should not be in business. He is a fake. I have been to many fortune tellers and know someone who has a gift and someone who is stealing money from gullable people. I hope he is reporting all his readings to the tax man. But I'm sure he's a moral man.

I am wondering why you are so defensive of Sean?!

I am concerned as to how easy throw away remarks can be about anyone in a public forum. It is very easy to muddy the name of someone you are unhappy with, with no proof. In your above post you are suggesting this psychic is stealing money, and then wondering whether he has his books in order.

If you are concerned with his tax and with the tax returns of all psychics then I suggest you get a receipt off of the next one you go to. If you feel you have been robbed or that psychics are generally stealing then why not report it?

"I am wondering why you are so defensive of Sean?!"

lol - I'm not. It could be any psychic or any one. I feel people need to take responsibility for what they say about other people in a public forum. If there's evidence to back up your angst then I'm all for it. If you don't recommend something then just say that. IMO it's a crying shame just how easy it is to bring someone down based on hearsay.
    You could be right, but for all I know you could also be a psychic working the same patch and looking to bring down the name of a competitor. But that's just hearsay, too.

I am concerned as to how easy throw away remarks can be about anyone in a public forum. It is very easy to muddy the name of someone you are unhappy with, with no proof. In your above post you are suggesting this psychic is stealing money, and then wondering whether he has his books in order.

If you are concerned with his tax and with the tax returns of all psychics then I suggest you get a receipt off of the next one you go to. If you feel you have been robbed or that psychics are generally stealing then why not report it?

"I am wondering why you are so defensive of Sean?!"

lol - I'm not. It could be any psychic or any one. I feel people need to take responsibility for what they say about other people in a public forum. If there's evidence to back up your angst then I'm all for it. If you don't recommend something then just say that. IMO it's a crying shame just how easy it is to bring someone down based on hearsay.
    You could be right, but for all I know you could also be a psychic working the same patch and looking to bring down the name of a competitor. But that's just hearsay, too.

did you do the research like i said re the posters?

did you do the research like i said re the posters?

No. But based on some of the posts here I could probably dig up some "raving reviews" too.

I bet a "phychic review" website would do brilliantly here in Ireland. At least people could give feedback and then the psychics could reply back to the feedback, just like on TripAdvisor or Menupages :)

Both psychics and reviewers would need to register and a rating system could be in place. The more stars they have the better the feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

sean poor man is a jok .. takes in some bread do ?

Here are the facts Cringer.

· He told my sister she should get out more - she goes out 3 nights per week and doesn't get home till all hours!!
    · He told me my dead aunt was a "very quiet lady" - she was loud and dominant!!
    · I have a son - not a mention of him!
    · He didn't get one name right
    · I asked him about my cousin's dead partner - he said "who is Mary?" (her name was Theresa!!)
    · And then spend the rest of the reading saying giving a lecture about the way spirits communicate with us! Which took about 20 minutes and that filled in the rest of the reading!!

Can you tell me that this man is psychic based on all he got wrong and nothing he got right?!

These are the facts.

But Sean is obviously going to stay doing what he is doing because he is making easy money off the backs of innocent people who trust that he has a gift.

My intentions in writing these posts is to prevent other innocent people getting tricked out of their money!

There are plenty of genuine Psychics around; namely
    · Mary Murphy - Moore St.
    · The Mother and daughter psychic's in George's arcade - but they have gone now!
    · Eddie - near St Stephen's green, down the steps from Miss Fantasia.

Me listing all the genunine psychics blows your theory of me being a psychic in competition with Sean out of the water!

I still have my suspicions about your true identity!!

· He told my sister she should get out more - she goes out 3 nights per week and doesn't get home till all hours!!
    · I asked him about my cousin's dead partner - he said "who is Mary?" (her name was Theresa!!)
    · And then spend the rest of the reading saying giving a lecture about the way spirits communicate with us! Which took about 20 minutes and that filled in the rest of the reading!!

Can you tell me that this man is psychic based on all he got wrong and nothing he got right?!

These are the facts.

But Sean is obviously going to stay doing what he is doing because he is making easy money off the backs of innocent people who trust that he has a gift.

My intentions in writing these posts is to prevent other innocent people getting tricked out of their money!

· The Mother and daughter psychic's in George's arcade - but they have gone now!

That kind blows your theory of me being a psychic in competition with Sean out of the water!

I would like you to answer my question, based on the reading he gave me and my sisters, can you honestly say my remarks are "Flippant"???!
    If you went to a psychic and got your money taken with all the information being vague or wrong, would you not try to warn other people??!

These are the facts.

That kind blows your theory of me being a psychic in competition with Sean out of the water!

I would like you to answer my question, based on the reading he gave me and my sisters, can you honestly say my remarks are "Flippant"???!
    If you went to a psychic and got your money taken with all the information being vague or wrong, would you not try to warn other people??!
    why did you send this to me ??

• Advertisement

· He didn't get *_one_* name right

These are the facts.

saintsaint wrote: »
    why did you send this to me ??

Sorry, don't know how that happened, ment to send it to Cringer!

just as well :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Kas2010

He is a con artist and makes his money out of gathering all the information in his so called mediumship and then when its time for the fortune to be told one to one he just repeats all the information he is after getting out of the people in the room.

A complete and utter sham!!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Kas2010, in order to let your comment stand, I need to know if this was your personal experience?

i agree with him Oryx. Go see sean for yourself. Total joke

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I dont know him from Adam. :D Just for the purpose of this thread, I prefer comment to be based on personal experience. Ill save my few bobs this time thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Kas2010

Hi yes this was my personal experience, practically asked us all personal information in a round about way and then said it all back to us in his own words. An absolute joke!

Each to their own stepdoyle:)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Agnieszka29

Hi guys,

I was actually gonna go to see Sean tomorrow.
    Think I'll stick to my few bob and wait for some recommendations.
    Seen some names in the posts but will appreciate for some more particular details as name and personal experience and the place where I could find them.

Thank you in advance

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eri123

Hi everyone i went to see sean surgue and i found him to be excellent he is such a nice person and he was spot on with everything he said to me. I really enjoyed seeing him :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement