Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone been to see Sean Sugrue psychic/medium???

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

eri123 wrote: »
    Hi everyone i went to see sean surgue and i found him to be excellent he is such a nice person and he was spot on with everything he said to me. I really enjoyed seeing him :-)

haha guys a chancer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eri123

stepdoyle wrote: »
    haha guys a chancer!

Well i thought he was good now.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

He was at the Psychic fair today in Bray. But there wasn't many takers for him.

chirogirl wrote: »
    He was at the Psychic fair today in Bray. But there wasn't many takers for him.

thats him on here pretending to be someone whos been to him. bit strange how a brand new poster suddenly just appears saying how great he is when a fair is on?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

Stepdoyle, what I was getting at was there was nobody sat queing to see him at the fair. He obviously isn't a popular guy to have readings with. I went to see Jeanette Marsh there, she was pretty good.

• Advertisement

chirogirl wrote: »
    Stepdoyle, what I was getting at was there was nobody sat queing to see him at the fair. He obviously isn't a popular guy to have readings with. I went to see Jeanette Marsh there, she was pretty good.

wasnt saying you were him but that other post was. hes done this before

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Is there anyway that a psychic medium/clairvoyant prove the world that he is genuine or fake. I think people should fix a rule to put each and every such person through it so that at least the genuine ones don't get any rude statements in reference to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tytroop11

is he geniunely ****e??? i seen joe goff a few months ago and was amazed, and now bout to see this fella later today until reading these posts....some one help quick!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 oscar8

Can anyone tell me is Sean Sugrue any good? I am going to see Sean Sugrue next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

oscar8 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me is Sean Sugrue any good? I am going to see Sean Sugrue next week.

I haven't seen him in person, but I got an email reading (cost = €15) from him months ago and I thought it was sh*te. It was like, "There's some financial trouble coming up in your life" and then there'd be some contradictory statement like, "You could see yourself being promoted, which will enhance your life both emotionally and materially." That was the general pattern of it all. A heap of sh*te, in other words.

I haven't read too many impartial, positive reviews of his in-person readings (it seems like he has sent a few 'PR people' to post about his greatness on this forum), but his email readings are nothing but drivel.

• Advertisement

oscar8 wrote: »

nope

Thanks a mil. Won't be going.

Hi there,

Has anyone been to see Helen Parry Jones. If you did, what did you think?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cdle

Mind blowing without a shadow of a doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭lorraine9021

I have been to him, he's is a scam artist. He told my sister "she should get out more socially" my sister is a party animal and goes out 3 times a week!!! Most of the reading was just the same types of inaccuracies and vagueness. He also posts fake "good reviews" on here to counteract all the bad ones! Don't waste your money!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Closing this old thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement