Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Problem

Options
  • 16-05-2010 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

I found my old Silvercrest Dvb-s sl65 receiver today but i cant find the remote that came with it,i have an omega urc-08 universal remote and i have my tv and sky box tuned into it but i cannot find the code for the receiver, does anyone know the code as i cant use it without a remote.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Trevord

This is a tough one.

It does not seem that there are codes out there for it as far as I am aware.

Does that Universla remote have a learn function?

If not there is still a solution however. Spend a 10er on a universal remote in aldi or lidl next time they have them.

Find some one with an SL65 remote and borrow it so that you can teach the universal remote the SL65 code.

OR

Buy a lidl sat camping kit (available at the moment) - and use the remote in that to teach the universal remote. Then return the camping kit (and SL65 remote) and get your money back.

Advertisement