Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

westlife tickets

Options
  • 16-05-2010 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi does anyone know is it just third wave music store that is a ticket master outlet in sligo what time would it be open westlife tickets go on sale at 9 but not sure if it opens at ten or earlier tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

they are a ticket master outlet, i would imanage they would be open to sell tickets, although i can see them selling out in seconds, ie, they would be sold out by 10

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

there was about 100 of a queue at 9.55 this morning outside this place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I actually came into work early to have two pcs set up refreshing ticketmaster for 9am. Got good tickets for the gig in fairness but I see they are still not sold out. I was kinda expecting them to go a lot quicker.
    Thats the wifes b-day sorted, her and the kids heading to Westlife unfortunatly I will have to stay at home with the baby :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Really surprised they haven't sold out. Heard on the 1' oclock news on the radio that only 1000 had been sold at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bcalchess

Madge wrote: »
    Really surprised they haven't sold out. Heard on the 1' oclock news on the radio that only 1000 had been sold at that time.
    I think that was just in Sligo that 1000 were sold cause they are nearly all gone now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭corryworry

All the lowest price tickets are sold out so that must be more than 1000!!
    Got mine :D

Advertisement