Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 5310 apps?

Options
  • 16-05-2010 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Can I download facebook app to my phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭one1

Thanks for that link :D
    How much does it cost to use it btw?

99 cent a day, for each day that you use it is what what networks charge. It depends what network and sort of plan you are on

i'm on 02 and i'm on pre-pay so would it cost much extra?:confused:

one1 wrote: »
    i'm on 02 and i'm on pre-pay so would it cost much extra?:confused:

No, o2 is 99cent a day for upto 50mb of data. It would be hard to use all 50mb of data on just facebook.

• Advertisement

sorry if i sound stupid but i'm not really in the know about mobile internet so your saying i can use bebo and use the facebook app for 99 cent a day yeah?

Ye, it doesn't have to be just bebo or facebook though. You can get any website, including m.boards.ie :pac:

Here is some info, might help: http://help.o2online.ie/al/12/4/article.aspx?aid=3807&tab=search&bt=4

great thanks for that help:D

so basically i just go onto mobile internet and i can browse any website for 99c per day

Advertisement