Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tom Jordan - Portlaw 5 - May 22nd 7:30

• 16-05-2010 11:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭

Last year was its first year and it is a very good course for a PB effort.
    From what i can remember,the first half mile is on a slight decline,then 3-3.5m of flat,the last mile is the toughest,steady climb for most of it,but overall very fair and anyone thats not to far away should try make it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭hawkwing

I'll probably give this a go as i found it a fast course last year even for me:) More PB potential than Rathgormack or the Deadman's 5 in Carrick.

Did this on Sat night.Was hoping for something near 35mins and a pb.Went off very fast for me and hit the 1m at 0624,started to die from there on and wondered would i even finish,everyone was suffering badly around me with the heat and the slight uphill after 3m,got to 4m needing a 7m mile to break 35 and managed a 646 thanks partly to some more downhill.Never as wrecked after a race but brilliaqnt to break 35 as it was one of the years goals! Fast course and well organised,10euro,prob about 150 in it maybe less than last year.Would do it again for a PB next year :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Sosa

Its a great course for a PB,but Kilmac is still the best you'll geta round these parts,and early Feb is better for the weather also...no heat.

Still no results to be found on Carrick,WAC or WWAC,Munster Running etc :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭Sosa

hawkwing wrote: »
    Still no results to be found on Carrick,WAC or WWAC,Munster Running etc :confused:

With technology these days,there is no excuse for not getting them online within 24hrs at the latest

• Advertisement

Advertisement