Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor HTC hero

Options
  • 16-05-2010 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Just a real quick one on unlocking if i may

I have a htc hero on a 12 month meteor contract, my job has given me a phone and transferred my number to vodafone

So im left paying a meteor bill for the next 8 months...no big deal as i did enter a contract with them so i suppose it only right that they charge the flat rate every month

I now have a meteor htc hero doing nothing as work gave me a new phone so i was going to flog it, do i need to sell it to someone whose willing to go to meteor or already with meteor or are there alternatives, any advice is very much appreciated!!

Dec

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭breeno

xgtdec wrote: »
    Hi All

Just a real quick one on unlocking if i may

I have a htc hero on a 12 month meteor contract, my job has given me a phone and transferred my number to vodafone

So im left paying a meteor bill for the next 8 months...no big deal as i did enter a contract with them so i suppose it only right that they charge the flat rate every month

I now have a meteor htc hero doing nothing as work gave me a new phone so i was going to flog it, do i need to sell it to someone whose willing to go to meteor or already with meteor or are there alternatives, any advice is very much appreciated!!

Dec

I bought a hero in November and it was network unlocked. Was able to use any sim card in it. Hopefully yours is the same.

You're best bet is sell the phone and buy out your contract with the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Might be interested in making an offer on the Hero - PM me if thing go down that route please ;)

Advertisement