Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spicy Chilli Sausages!

Options
  • 16-05-2010 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

I was in Tesco looking for some sausages when I saw that they had quite a good selection of pork sausages in their Finest range. 6 big sausages for 3.50 and there was an offer on them so if you bought 2 packets (you could mix and match varieties) it was only 6 euro's, which wasn't bad for some real top quality sausages! Also they have a sale on this Branstons relish which again was buy 2 types for 3.50 so I grabbed both varieties (chili and jalapeno/sweet onion) and a 4 packet of demi baguettes for a single euro!
    I thought it was pretty good that you could feed a fair few people for just over a tenner and with some quality products.
    If anyone is a fan of nice sausages, I'd check Tesco out right about now.
    By far the nicest snack I've had in a long while, and it was pretty easy to knock up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dubh101

Ya I had those sausages a while back,they were lovely and meaty,and tasty.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Good stuff! A real hearty sausage! I'd recommend that Branston's Jalapeno and Chilli Relish to go with it. A nice thick bold relish to stand up to the bold flavours of the sausage. Absolutely Choice. :D

Advertisement