Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTB for beginner

Options
  • 17-05-2010 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I've decided to buy a mountain bike which i want to use for off-road trails (derroura, portumna). I have a budget of 600-700e. Its my 1st mtn bike. I'm thinking about either Specialized Hardrock Pro or Carrera Fury. I assume i can upgrade parts on these bikes later. Can you anyone give me advice on which is the better buy? Should i invest abit more money? Any other recommendations?

:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

I think xtc1 bike rental in ballyhouras are currently selling some of their bikes. I think they sell them after 30 rentals for about 400euro.
    My friends have rented them a few times and they are great starter bikes. Always in good condition too.

website http://www.trailriders.ie/bike_rental_16.html

Advertisement