Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Indian serving dish

Options
  • 17-05-2010 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Does anyone know where i can buy an Indian chutney tray? Online/ in a shop/ antique shop etc? Has anyone seen one? I'm looking for the type you see in an Indian restaurant, something brassy or silver etc ( they usually have 4 little serving bowls that rotate.) Please help, all i'm coming across are those white ceramic dunnes type things....:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there, welcome to Boards. I'm afraid the Help desk is for people to query issues relating to Boards, rather than for general queries. I'm not really sure where you could post your thread, but maybe try the Food & Drink forum, maybe someone there will be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 suenextdoor

Thanks, new to this!!!

Advertisement