Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which camera is better

Options
  • 17-05-2010 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

I wanted to ask which camera is better the LIDL Pentax Optio E85 12.1 Mp Digital Camera OR ALDI TRAVELER 12.0 Mp DIGITAL CAMERA

According to the details the one in ALDI'S has better specs? 3" screen, 3yr warranty?

Does the brand name mean anything against the quality?

Or does anyone have these already as im lookin for a neat camera & not a bulky one like a Nikon 5Mp (i've borrowed my mums a few times!)

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

kev7329 wrote: »
    I wanted to ask which camera is better the LIDL Pentax Optio E85 12.1 Mp Digital Camera OR ALDI TRAVELER 12.0 Mp DIGITAL CAMERA

According to the details the one in ALDI'S has better specs? 3" screen, 3yr warranty?

Does the brand name mean anything against the quality?

Or does anyone have these already as im lookin for a neat camera & not a bulky one like a Nikon 5Mp (i've borrowed my mums a few times!)

Thanks for your help.
    has any got optical zoom
    forget digital zoom, it is optical you will be looking for
    that should make your mind up
    the higher optical one would be the better
    of course the aldi with the 5 optical zoom would be the better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭kev7329

Thanks for the reply:), as im only getting back a while.

Whats the difference between digital & optical zoom also can you charge this battery of the Nikon battery charger i have?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

kev7329 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply:), as im only getting back a while.

Whats the difference between digital & optical zoom also can you charge this battery of the Nikon battery charger i have?
    the quality of the picture on optical zoom will be perfect
    while the quality on digital zoom will get grainy, as you will be ableto blow an optical picture big, while the digital zoom will not blow up scale that well

Advertisement