Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enough is enough

Options
  • 17-05-2010 5:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey guys, looking for some advice so i hope you don't mind a bit of a rant.

For the last 9 or so years i have been in some service or another trying to get my depression and anxiety to a controllable point, it started off with counsellors and moved slowly to the medical side where they did nothing for but shove pills into my hand.

I'm only 20 years old so this has been going on almost half my life, i left school, got into a plc course and was hospitalized soon after due to the fact i became anti social and scuicidal. Recently i was given a diagnosis of bi-polar disorder but i thought that was supposed to have good days aswell as bad? Haven't seen many in fairness.

I am just wondering if there are many others who have gone through something like this and maybe gotten to the otherside?It's just after 9 years of ****ing up everything i do and feeling miserable I am getting to the point where i just don't see much else. Atm i am on 20mg lexapro and xanex to deal with the anxiety, been that way for about a year.

Not looking for pity but i do need to know there's more to life than this crap, it's just i am starting to feel at the end of my rope and i guess i am only still trying for my family.
    (Hope this is the right forum)
    Thanks
    Kor

Advertisement