Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAD DREAM ALEART

Options
  • 17-05-2010 6:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

My son woke up SCREAMING AT 6 this morning, white.Here is his dream.Talk about MAD!!!! AND no hes not on drugs!!:D

This dream was about
    6 people, 2 women,3 men, 1 dead women.
    We are running away from somthing.We are in the middle east and they are arabic.Im being helped climb up the side of a building by a man, his wife is behind me.I said Ill let you do the honors, he said no, its alright.I heard a scream.He was annoyed as it was his wife, ....I turned to look at the women she was gone, she had vanished.

I ran accross to meet the people , the wife was histerical, she said they have all killed themselfs.In my town.
    I looked down and wild dogs where raping one of the bodies and eathing the bodys.
    I looked at the bodys they where all layed out ,spread eagled to form a pattern of stars.
    All the time, there was a buzzing in the walls .Names that I heard being called where
    Beezelebub, and asgorot?
    I go to jump to kill myself, as anyone that looked at the bodies jumped to die,except the woman.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

My younger brother used to wake up screaming at night, his eyes wide open and pure terror in his eyes. He never remembered anyone in his room though. A big cause I found was video games. He's grown out of it now, still plays as much video games but his brain can obviously handle the fantasy and game playing more. This, mixed with daily news on the tv can create all sorts of dreams and night terrors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Quick question... how old is your son?

I've had some crazy dreams over the years... I've always linked the more upsetting dreams to general anxiety.

IMO:
    You pull imagery together from memories and end up with an odd jumble of scenarios and situations which you then have to react to... if you've been exposed to distressing ideas you have plenty of raw materials for some pretty weird dreams... the news is enough for most all of the things in the dream...
    Computer games and novels come bundled with reactions built right in... if you've been playing computer games in which you're battling aliens and you dream about aliens ... you all ready know what to do... shoot the bad ones, run away if you can, and so on... but raw news (an honour killing of a woman, a suicide, stuff you can't deal with easily) and ideas leave you with no idea how to react to such a situation... what do you do if some one near you kills themselves? what if a dog attacks a child? how do you react?
    If you're anxious about things in your life and you get stuck with a really weird dream situation it just gets worse...

One bad dream isn't so bad... everyone has the odd nightmare... if it's a common occurrence then look at sources of anxiety, stimulation, and stress... also diet and exercise are always good things to look at :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

No computer games, its his BIBLE!Yep I iknow that sounds mad but hes 17 and reads it a lot as hes studying religion.
    Anyway, I think thats the source, as the names are demons from a bible.
    so sorted.Hell have to get good normal teenage bedtime reading, like the loaded Mag:D.
    Thanks,cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

lol...
    Yeah could be...

:(
    Poor people running from the rising flood waters... Knowing that they and their children are going to drown, climb onto the roof of the building, but it won't be enough... You know your kids are going to drown a paniced painful death... All you can do is make it quick with a minimum of suffering... Nightmare fuel right there...

Whole book is full of desturbing situations if you let your imagination run a little... Mix in a few other sources and you end up with some real crazy dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

cathy01 wrote: »
    My son woke up SCREAMING AT 6 this morning, white.Here is his dream.Talk about MAD!!!! AND no hes not on drugs!!:D

This dream was about
    6 people, 2 women,3 men, 1 dead women.
    We are running away from somthing.We are in the middle east and they are arabic.Im being helped climb up the side of a building by a man, his wife is behind me.I said Ill let you do the honors, he said no, its alright.I heard a scream.He was annoyed as it was his wife, ....I turned to look at the women she was gone, she had vanished.

I ran accross to meet the people , the wife was histerical, she said they have all killed themselfs.In my town.
    I looked down and wild dogs where raping one of the bodies and eathing the bodys.
    I looked at the bodys they where all layed out ,spread eagled to form a pattern of stars.
    All the time, there was a buzzing in the walls .Names that I heard being called where
    Beezelebub, and asgorot?
    I go to jump to kill myself, as anyone that looked at the bodies jumped to die,except the woman.

Sounds a lot like the NEw Call Of Duty Trailer for the new game ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

That is possible.he watchs TV,Thanks,Cathy

Advertisement