Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to maintain garden in Charleville

Options
  • 17-05-2010 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi im looking for someone to maintain gardens front and back of house for at least the summer in the Charleville area ,thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Have you tried the notice board in your local supermarket? Usually there are loads of ads for people offering services such as these. I'm sure there are plenty of students who would be glad of the work too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bombibom

Hi im looking for someone to maintain gardens front and back of house for at least the summer in the Charleville area ,thanks in advance
    Hi. I'm based in Charleville and might be able to do that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭peteandjenn

I know a guy in Mallow who loves gardening and is pretty tasty at it. He dosen't cost the earth and would take pride in doing it. If your intrested I could ask him and we could sort something out if ye both are intrested

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭harrison fraud

bombibom wrote: »
    Hi. I'm based in Charleville and might be able to do that for you.
    I know a guy in Mallow who loves gardening and is pretty tasty at it. He dosen't cost the earth and would take pride in doing it. If your intrested I could ask him and we could sort something out if ye both are intrested

thanks guys if you could pm me your phone number so i can contact you cheers

Advertisement