Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night rider bus to Clane??

Options
  • 17-05-2010 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever got this from town and if so is it ok? and where does it drop you in clane?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

andreac wrote: »
    Has anyone ever got this from town and if so is it ok? and where does it drop you in clane?

Yes I have, and it's fine :). It will drop you at the usual stop beside the petrol station/Centra as it comes via Sallins (Having done Dublin - Naas - Newbridge - Sallins before Clane).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Oh god, thats a fair journey, think ill get the nightlink to maynooth or celbridge then a taxi from there.
    Thought Clane would have been on the way to newbridge, not on way home.

Thanks anyway:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's not that bad - with no traffic, the routing is not as bad as it sounds. And certainly more cost effective than a taxi.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

andreac wrote: »

I got it once and it takes so long that a bad hangover had kicked in by the time the bus arrived in Clane.

Now I get the nightlink to Celbridge and get a taxi from there. Costs about €20 all in so can add a bit to the night out.

Nightrider is obviously much cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭fruitbats

Just a suggestion but get it to Naas, it takes exactly 30 mins. Then get a taxi to Clane from there. That might be cheaper!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement